The Rapid Weight Loss by the Numbers was created by Chris Gibson.
He has been battling weight for 15 years, using virtually almost every plan, product and program available with no significant results.
He found that there is a constantly growing number of obese individuals in the United States and around the world. Almost two-thirds of adults in the United States are overweight, while about one-third are obese.
The e-Book offers weight loss of about 28 pounds in a span of only 3 weeks.
You can immediately return to your ideal weight, without having to worry about long hours at the gym or starving yourself. Expect to take away the fear and anxiety of being fat and gain newfound confidence immediately.
The program also helps you save more and have permanent results so you dont have to keep torturing yourself to maintain the right weight.
1. The book provides a program that is very easy to use. Some of the guidelines can conveniently be done right in your own home. You do not have to endure painful and expensive operations or skip work just to stick to the routine and program.
2. Rapid Weight Loss by the Numbers gives you permanent and long-term results without the risk of side effects. You work with your body so there are no abnormalities that will threaten your health and current condition. You also reduce the risk of developing health problems, heart ailments and cardiovascular disease.
3. The book identifies the common problems associated with weight gain. You can stop the problem at the root, so you only keep shedding off fat without having to gain any of it back anytime soon.
4. You boost savings by investing only in the right methods and food sources that will give you the right nutrients, while effectively losing the excess weight.5. The methods can be used by people of all ages, so you can be sure that it is truly safe and effective.
1. Not all individuals may experience the same results after 3 weeks. The program seems to take on a universal approach in dieting and exercising. It may be more useful if programs are individualized according to the needs and current condition of the persons involved.
2. The methods seem to lack scientific evidence to fully prove that the diet and exercise methods are effective. The author, however, has been found credible by several health organizations.
3. Too much weight lost in such a short period of time can leave your body in a somewhat distorted condition. Your body may feel soft and you may appear unhealthily skinny.
Rapid Weight Loss by the Numbers is an excellent source of information for individuals who wish to lose weight as quickly as possible. It is also ideal for people of all ages and is proven to be safe.
The book can also come in handy for those who want to reduce their risk for development of heart and cardiovascular problems.
However, not all people may benefit from the program since it lacks individualization and scientific facts in the approaches used.